Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My husband spent $650 at Acura and all I got was a bag of fritos

First, I have to say I am so glad that T got his money worth in cookies at Acura, especially since all he brought me was a lousy bag of fritos. As for the credit card, I specifically told him not to give Paris' sister the Visa card because it was for sure going to be denied since, HELLO credit card fraud, they shut the account! But he gave it to her anyway, so he could hear her say you are denied I guess.

Today I officially watched the last episode of "the real housewives" so that dream is over. In other exciting news, I received an email tonight from the registrar's office saying that my graduation is "pending" since according to them I didn't student teach. Oh, so basically those 12 weeks I lived in the first grade classroom were merely a figment of my imagination. To further complicate matters, ASU has basically laid off every contact we had in the education department due to "budget cuts" so I just sent an email to the head of the department basically saying, ummm...pending graduation, excuse me?

I thought we were finally going to get some packing done tonight and then it turns out we can only do that at halftime of the Celtics game. So for those of you scoring at home we only have three days in AZ before we have guests and I graduate (well maybe) so we really need to get moving. It's amazing how motivated I am to pack when the tv with the dvr is being occupied by the Celtics.

It is 103 degrees and my husband won't turn on the air conditioner because we are unemployed, I will save that story for another day.

Off to re-apply my deodorant,
She said

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! So funny...You are great! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete