Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Chilly in Here.

First things first, the AC has been running all day and won't stop until we walk out the door for good in 11 days. The day time high in AZ is now over 100 and the days of sleeping with the windows open smelling the dairy air are over. Job or no job I am consciously aware of the electrical usage that we are consuming. It's a controllable cost that we can benefit from directly. Not to mention, ask D when the last time she paid a utility bill was.

Secondly, you can only put so many sodas and bags of chips in your gym bag before you become "that guy". Plus I couldn't put unpacked cookies in my gym bag. That wouldn't have been a pretty scene. So I ate the cookies and saved the chips and sodas. We can always go back and test drive a car and then we can get more free snacks.

Finally, I only get credit for packing when it's with D. The moving of furniture and the boxes that are packed when she isn't home don't count. Those boxes either magically appeared in the living room or maybe she's adding them to her total. Not to brag but I did reserve the truck today through Budget. That means I've secured the car carrier and the moving truck, that has to be good for at least two boxes. I want to give a special thanks to AMEX for furnishing me with a credit card. Visa we're still waiting.

It's after peak hours so I can now go turn on the AC.

He Said

1 comment: