Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where have you been???

So all has been quiet over the past six weeks since our last entries, a few minor highlights include: moving cross country, taking a new job, living part time with my parents. Just stuff your typical 30 something is doing on a weekly basis.

As you all know, we've been planning on moving back to Orlando once the opportunity came up. We figured this was as good a time as any so we pulled the trigger. Two days before the moving truck showed up we had a slight change of plans. I was now going to MA for work and D was going to stick to the plan and go to FL. A move that was 3 years in the making took a detour all with 1 phone call and a fluke trip home to drop off our cats. Now we are "that couple" that our friends talk about.

I'm working in Bos, residing part time at home and spending my weekends in FL. D has become a fixture at the gym with twice a days workouts. Then she goes home and gives the DVR a workout. It's safe to say she has settled into a routine. Have no fear, she is still hanging out with the Millionaire Housewives plus 8 of reality TV.

I drove a truck cross country with our friend Steve who I almost got deported after a run in with boarder patrol in TX. The drive was fun but next time I'll do it in a car not a Budget truck that I need a class A license for. The other big event was finally getting rid of the full size bed that I have been sleeping once since age 6 and has been in the family for 40 years. I finally broke down.

No comments:

Post a Comment